Sunday, November 14, 2010

I was very happy that dear dear had finished her first continuous assessment. She was really stress during the exam period but I couldn't help much besides giving her my support, motivate her, give her luck and praying to the God hoping that she will be alright.

Her left eye was also swollen when she was still having her exams and I brought her to the clinic on that day itself. She was also depressed the day before her exams started. I can still remember very clearly seeing her tears dropped for the first time. Was stunned for that one moment.. Don't know what to do.. Trying to console her by telling her everything will be alright.. And even hugged her hoping she will feel better..

It was really sad looking at her suffering from all this which makes me feel upset too..
But there's one thing I will always want u to know..
I will always be there for you whenever you are down. Be it sadness or happiness, we will share everything together right darling? =)


p.s: My dearest >>  Promise me that we will go through everything together!







1 comment:

  1. darling.. thanks for being there for me when i was so super duper down! i'm afraid i can't go through the hard time if you were not there!

    p.s: that heart shape is completed only if the other half belongs to your hand. <3

    ReplyDelete