Sunday, November 14, 2010

2 decades of my life!! =)

Wheee~!! I am twentyyy finally? lol..

yup.. 
I am already 20 years old lo for the past one week.. =P 
hehe..

Alright.. here are my feelings for being 20 years old...
Sad...
hmm.. because I am getting older? u guys must be wondering 20 and I'm already saying that I'm old?
haha.. I must be kidding no?                        
I am already 20 years old and yet I still don't have my own car yet..
And to stress that again, I am already 20 but I am still not mature enough.. 
Was always wishing to be more mature..
So conclusion will be: i wanna be forever 19!! =P

And "happy" at the same time because I can get more freedom? 
Err.. not exactly.. 
I still do not get the freedom I am wishing for.. =P hehe..
Happy that I have lived 2 decades of my life.. =)

p.s: And of course I'm HAPPY that I've found her in my life.. x) hehe..


L.O.V.E!







Love you!! 



2 comments:

  1. haha.
    darling!
    i can still rmb we were laughing non stop in the car when i was trying to show "E"..
    see, nicely posted right at last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap.. haha.. but abit mutated lor.. =p
    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete