Tuesday, July 13, 2010

yo peeps! u MisSing me? =) haha.. Please say yes so that I will update my blog more often!! hahaha.. =P  (cehh! we don't care even if u din update )

Wassupp ppl? hehehe.. ><

Just finished my finals which was 2 weeks ago!! And I'm having HOLIDAYS rite now till next month! It is really bored to stay at home if u have nothing to do, no one to talk to, watch tv alone, eat alone, everything also alone! I am so lonely at  home.. sighh.. :( Wanna go to gym but still waiting for confirmation from my uncle to get the one month free membership! hehe.. And after 2 months u'll be surprised to see the DIFFERENT me! =P hahaha.. I know u guys can't wait to see the "brand new"  ME...=P LOL! Crap my perasan level just increased! haha.. Not my fault.. Blame those hormones in my body.. Adrenaline, bla bla bla etc.. Not going deep into that.. haha.. = x

Alright for now, I would like to update what I did for the last 2 weeks!

After my finals, I am really happy that I do not have to touch my books anymore for now till I start my second year of my course... Just imagine how crazy we are right after our finals.. The crazy people which i meant here were zhan huai, weng terr, yi cheng, carmen and not forget to mention myself! Guess wat?! We all shouted crazily and happily on the way to penang to celebrate our happiness! One word to describe All of us that moment - H.A.P.P.Y !! And to add something extra to that happiness, all of us managed to go Second year! CONGRATS to myself and dear friends and everyone who did it!! Are u guys happy for us too?? hehe =) Our hardwork really pays off and we just realised that we have been constantly studying day and night non-stop for the past few months.. All we did were just study study study..isn't that boring? oh well.. After all, that's life right? And I must not complain so much as I chose this career.. Instead, I must promise myself to work harder and achieve my ambition to become a good doctor.. hehe.. :)

We went straight to Butterworth to have our Lunch right after our OSPE ( objectively structured practical examination ). To those who do not know what is it all about, it is actually a practical examination where they will ask u to identify the given specimen and there will be subsequent question following that. Sound kinda cool rite? There were 28 stations for us to identify and students were only given 2 minutes for each station to identify and answer the questions. Yup.. that's about it! :)


Yummmmyylicious!! =P


Big fish =P

 Prawn crackers

Paul octopus! Lol! 
haha.. sotong la actually! =P

Kangkung with sambal =P
Weng terr's favourite vege! haha.


And lastly baby fried chicken! 
which is as big as someone's fist! hahha.. =P


 After that, we also went to Sunway Carnival to watch a movie called " Knight and Day". Wanted to watch The Legend is Born - IP MAN! But no one agrees with me! =( I am not afraid to tell u that I actually fell asleep in the cinema when I was watching the movie! haha.. Really tired lor that day..




If u guys asked me how was the movie, i will just tell u guys to just watch it and u tell me how was it? haha.. For me, overall the movie was not bad lar.. But I din really enjoyed the movie because this wasn't the movie i opt to watch initially! So rating for the movie will be 6/10. :)

oh ya.. I also spent few days in Zhan huai's house watching hong kong drama!! "The Mysterious Love"!! And  I can even skipped my lunch and dinner for the day just to watch it.. Just imagine how crazy we were.. Lol! Drama-holic!! xD (got such word ar) LOL!

Lastly, I am very happy for Spain for winning the world cup yesterday! =) Congrats!! Spain Forever!!! woohoo.. I got so happy when they scored and I shouted so loudly till my whole family woke up and thought something happened in the house! hahhaa... Lol!! This is how a malaysian fan like me reacts when watching football! =P hahah.. And i won myself a free lunch and a free movie! Thanks to my cousin and my uncle!! hehe.. SPAIN FOREVER!!


Congrats to Spain!! Spain rockss!! RAWR!! =D


Alright I think i shall stop here now.. hehe.. Will update more the next post!!  Have a nice day aite!! =)

p.s : I am very happy due to *secret*! hehehe... =P

Happy holidays ya ppl !!!

Stay tuned ppl!! =)

2 comments:

  1. paul octopus!!! haha funny lor u!!

    and and.. dare to say u woke your family up some more.. kesian them only lor. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. later I *eat* u too! =P Mandy-licious! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete