Friday, July 2, 2010

yo peeps! I am BACK PPL! =)

hey peepss!

*cough* *cough*. . .
Ahhhh look at that!! i can see Dust dUst duSt dusT everywhere!! It's accumulating!!

*cough*... *choked*..
Alrite.. it's time for some changes in my blog after dunno how many decades! >< (err.. it's onli 6 months actually) lol..

I have always been telling this to myself..
"ok i will update by today"..
when the night comes,
" Err.. kinda lazy lar.. can i update tommorow? =P"
Then on the next day,
"I am gonna update my blog by today" And the cycle keeps repeating and repeating till i do not even know dat my blog does actually exist! haha..

And FINALLY today which i called it Friday, I am so gonna start updating my blog for real ! xD FOR REAL! I Mean it!! d=

I am Really SORRY guys for the late updates!! (ahh who cares)
Sorry sorry Sorry.. Dat is all i can say for the moment.. :S
Oh come on.. u guys aren't dat 'small gas' rite? :P
First, had been really busy with my studies and other stuffs for the past few months...
Not only that, the internet connection was also down few months ago.. I Couldn't rmbr when was it and GOsh.. I just dunno how on Earth that I am able to survive without the internet during that period!!
No internet=no facebook, no facebook= no life!

And it's really annoying when you cant get to go online. Especially when u are stucked in a jungle like where i am now > > A.I.M.S.T!!

Can u forgive me ppl ? (looking at you with his innocent face)
I know i shouldn't have created this blog at the first place if i hardly have the time and bother to update it.. My bad! :( i am sorry k?
After all, I am sure everyone does make mistakes in their life rite? haha.. :)

So from today onwards, i will spend most of my time to keep my blog updated!
Stay tuned ppl!! hehe. ;)

p.s : There are more updates coming up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment