Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Part 2 ! xD

Alright ppl! Time to get my hands working now! hehe.. xD

First of the very first,
I would like to update about the second part of my birthday celebration.. :)
Err.. I know it's kinda late..:/ But at least i still got the heart to even bother to update it ma..
It's never too late right? hehe.. :)

A: wait a second.. After soo0oO long now only u wanna update ? "what lar u.." o.0
C: Busyy marr for the past few months! =P hehe..



PART 2~!

Before i start, here are the pictures to tell u what's all about it first! :)




REDBOX!
- My first time thr! hehe.. thx guys! -


cute~ expressions! haha (jangan pandang belakang!)


=)


~D.I.E!! Happy halloween on my birthday! hehe~


nice righhtt?!


So hungry till we even wanna eat the spider! haha


=O

whoops! ouh-oh! xD



smilee~!



cheez! =P

Went to redbox on the 31st of October 2009 to celebrate my 19th birthday! :) And Everyone was already busy and started taking pictures when we reached thr..


More pics to come~!
The birthday boy is surrounded by his buddies! =)


A random shot of zi hui, serenne and ME!

TaDUM TaDUM!!

1~!


2~!


3~!
Chocolate mud cake! =P
Tasty~!!


Happy birthday to myself! =P


Making his birthday wish!
( hoping everyone will pass first year=) )

Group picture!! =)
Peace!! =)






Would like to take the opportunity to Thank everyone who was present on dat day!
Appreciate lots! Really =) Your presence will be a memorable one!


Individual pics with my frens! :-)
weng terr


Robson

zhan huai

yi cheng


Vincent


Jit kin


Zi hui


Serenne


Soo ying



Colourful nails! haha


Look at those horns! Dont u think it's cute? haha


3 of us Looking GREAT thr!! :)



Look who's behind? haha xD







Take a look at these Fruit tarts!!
It caught my attention when i was walking! hehe


After that, all of us went to have dinner in a Restoran nearby!
The food was great there! Especially the char kuey teow which was one of my favourite foods!!
hehe.. :)


Me and soo ying =)


everybody enjoyed eating the food there !!
u wanna know why? coz they were all very hungry that time..
haha.. but the food was really nice la. no regrets dat we had our dinner thr! :)


And GUESS Wat!! After dinner we went to BASKIN ROBBINs to have our dessert!!! At the same time we also got 31% discount! So obvious because it was my birthday which falls on 31st of October!! hahaha.. :P


deliciousss~!!


Lastly, I would like to thank all my friends who celebrated my birthday!! And Thanks for being a nice friend all this while in my life :) Love u guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment